To facilitate and lead the debate to move the health and care system from today to a future where provision is fit-for-purpose.
FCC is a leading independent voice developing evidence-based research to advance current thinking on health and social care policy. The charity will use insight gathered from its policy and research to advocate and help deliver a step change in health and care.
The charity is committed to using the insight gathered through evidence-based research, to advance ideas that will help shape future health and social care policy to deliver better outcomes for society.
FCC’s five strategic priorities
- Be recognised for evidence-based intellectual insight and identified as the expert partner;
- drive a step change in the understanding of a fit for purpose unified health and care system;
- invest and influence for societal benefit;
- bring the best of the best together to deliver a Care Covenant; and
- Speak with an independent voice and lead the debate on key health and care challenges.
Future Care Capital Values
Ensuring that the needs of those in receipt of care are at the heart of all of Future Care Capital’s decisions.
Building a team with a range of abilities, experiences and backgrounds with the shared aim of delivering FCC’s charitable objectives.
Having a self-motivated team with a clear and strong sense of purpose, who adhere to the highest standards and behaviours.
Curious to learn from others, try out new things and collaborate as a team.
Willingness to acknowledge and learn from mistakes, and celebrate success.
Those in receipt of care.