Future Care Capital (FCC) are committed to helping other organisations to innovate and deliver improved outcomes for their workforce and the people they ultimately serve.
Individuals and bespoke teams are available to work with organisations who would welcome input from FCC’s experts to:
- Conduct relevant research;
- develop/co-manage innovative pilot projects within the health and care sector;
- provide hands-on project management;
- design and deliver learning programmes; and
- facilitate applicable events.
The charity’s staff and expert associates benefit from a wealth of experience. They have operated at senior levels within the public, private and third sectors to deliver:
- Legislative change and policy development;
- business case development and cost-benefit analysis;
- strategy development;
- programme design and implementation;
- system reviews and change management;
- business transformation and service engineering;
- agile pilot development and project management;
- formative, summative and developmental evaluation;
- impact measurement;
- crisis communications and general media management;
- branding, marketing and digital communications; and
- public affairs management.
For further information about the team, or to discuss a specific brief, please contact: [email protected]