Future Care Capital benefits from a strong team of experienced professionals with the drive and self-confidence to help clients address their most pressing challenges. We are passionate about health and care, education and training, quality and standards where they contribute to the wellbeing of communities the length and breadth of the country. We are committed to evidenced-based policy development and to helping organisations innovate in order to deliver improved outcomes for their workforce and the people they ultimately serve.
The charity’s staff and expert Associates benefit from a wealth of experience having operated at a senior level in the public, private and third sectors to deliver:
- Legislative change and policy development;
- business case development and cost-benefit analysis;
- strategy development;
- programme design and implementation;
- system reviews and change management;
- business transformation and service engineering;
- agile pilot development and project management;
- formative, summative and developmental evaluation;
- impact measurement;
- crisis communications and general media management;
- branding, marketing and digital communications; and
- public affairs management.
Individuals and bespoke teams are available to work across sectors with organisations that benefit from an aligned mission which would welcome our input to:
- Conduct relevant research;
- develop/co-manage innovative pilot projects in health and care;
- provide hands-on project management;
- design and deliver learning programmes; and
- facilitate pertinent events.
Our approach flows from our core values of:
In particular, our consultancy offer benefits from a determination to help clients who seek to move beyond the biomedical model to also address the wider social determinants of health and care delivered by and for individuals and communities.
For further information about our team or to discuss a specific brief, please contact: [email protected]