Future Care Capital seeks to develop strategic relationships with a diverse range of public, private and third sector organisations in the UK and overseas.
We are interested in collaborating with partners who are working at the forefront of health and care and related education in order to undertake research, devise and implement new policy ideas and innovative pilots and projects to support our Vision and Mission.
Future Care Capital’s Vision 2030 document sets out a number of our key aims where we welcome partnering opportunities.
- A Care Covenant;
- wide public engagement with and advocacy for citizens, health and care professionals, service users and patients;
- data policy, data sharing and analysis;
- technology innovation, digital services including self-care;
- addressing the work-life-care balance and future skills for a new ‘careforce’;
- community care approaches;
- unified health and care solutions to provide a continuum of care; and
- intergenerational solutions to care.
We always seek to work with partners from all sectors to ensure our services meet a wide array of health, social care and community needs.
To discuss potential collaboration please contact: [email protected]