Future Care Capital (FCC) is seeking to develop strategic relationships with a diverse range of public, private and third sector organisations both in the UK and worldwide.
Potential partners FCC are keen to form relationships with are those organisations working at the forefront of health and social care and related education. They should be able to undertake research, devise and implement new policy ideas and innovative projects/pilots that support FCC’s objectives and mission.
Future Care Capital’s Vision 2030 document sets out a number of key aims where partnership opportunities are welcome.
These aims include:
- A new Care Covenant;
- data policy, data sharing and analysis;
- technology innovation and digital services, such as self-care apps;
- addressing the work-life-care balance and future skills for a new ‘careforce’;
- community care approaches;
- unified health and care solutions to provide a continuum of care; and
- intergenerational solutions to care.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please email: [email protected]