- To promote education, training quality and standards in care, health and education (and allied disciplines).
- All those in receipt of care, i.e. all of us at various points throughout our lives.
- A functioning, fit-for-purpose health and care system.
- To address the question of what a functioning, fit-for-purpose health and care system should look like and how we get there.
- Facilitating lasting beneficial change by building a movement through collaboration, influence, thought leadership, and constructive debate
- Bringing together all constituents (e.g. policymakers, practitioners, innovators, investors, carers, the cared-for, public, other interested parties) in pursuit of our Mission and Vision.
- From the perspective of our Beneficiaries
- Story-telling: human; emotive; plain-language; lived-experience.
- Outlook – Maintain an evolving, informed view of FCC’s Vision and current State of the Nation.
- Leadership – Articulate and publicise, in FCC’s Voice, our Outlook in order to lead and align relevant constituents in progressing our Mission.
- Impact – Identify and address key fundamental questions, which inform FCC’s Vision and view of the current State of the Nation.
- Commercialisation – Develop revenue-generating opportunities to monetise the value of our Impact work.
- Investment – Reinvest profit and capital to further FCC’s Mission, Vision and Charitable Objectives.